Top Plymouth Mind News Stories…
NEW Training Courses for September and October 2017
- Understanding Self-Harm: Wed 20th September 2017 10am-4pm. To find our more about this course and to book a place, click HERE to visit our Eventbrite page
- Understanding Eating Difficulties: Tues 3rd October 2017 10am-4pm. To find our more about this course and to book a place, click HERE to visit our Eventbrite page
Young people: What do you need from your GP?
Plymouth Mind are currently conducting a survey of young people’s experiences of seeking support from their GPs. This is so we can work together with GPs to improve the response young people receive when having conversations and seeking help.
If you are under 25, please take a few minutes to fill out our short survey here.
Out and About – The Blog
Zoe, our Training and Development Officer, is taking Plymouth Mind on the road, raising awareness of mental health and offering information and advice in the community, with a view to breaking down stigma. Her blog is now live on our website. Read it here.
Mums Connect -Postnatal Well Being Group
when and where: every Wednesday 1:30- 3pm at 8 Woodside, Greenbank, PL4 8QE
- Can bring pre walking babies
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
- Mums together in a welcoming space
- Baby changing facilities and baby equipment
- Easy buggy and disabled access
To find out more or sign up please email [email protected] or call 01752512280
Elefriends – Join MIND’s Online Peer Support Community
We are promoting Elefriends as part of the Side by Side peer support project. Find out more here..