- According to recent studies, 1 in 4 people in UK experience a mental health problem.
- We have been supporting the community with their mental health for over 30 years.
- In the last 2 years alone, we helped over 3000 people to begin their recovery from poor mental health.
- We are affiliated to Mind (the national organisation) but we are responsible for our own fundraising.
- ….and WE NEED YOUR HELP to keep us going for another 30 years!
How to make donations:
We are very grateful if people can donate online – it enables us to collect Gift Aid on your donation (an extra 25p for every pound donated). We have a number of different online platforms : Virgin Money Giving; Paypal Donate; Just Giving. Please use any of the buttons below.
Contact us if you want to donate by other means
How will my money be used?
In Plymouth alone, 85,000 people suffer from mental health problems every year. Your money will fund vital support like:
- £50 – funds a one to one support session for anyone in mental distress.
- £150 – funds workshops and support groups for young people with problems like eating disorders and self-harm issues.
- £500 – funds an 8 week course at our Recovery College for someone suffering from anxiety and depression.
- Daily drop-in services for those struggling with mental health issues.
- £1,000 – training for our volunteers and mental health workers.
- £10,000 – funds essential repairs to our buildings so they can continue to be there as a safe place to go for those in mental distress.