- According to recent studies, 1 in 4 people in UK experience a mental health problem.
- We have been supporting the community with their mental health for over 30 years.
- In the last 2 years alone, we helped over 3000 people to begin their recovery from poor mental health.
- We are affiliated to Mind (the national organisation) but we are responsible for our own fundraising.
- ….and WE NEED YOUR HELP to keep us going for another 30 years!
How to make donations:
- Text PLYM30 £3 to 70070 to donate £3! We celebrated our 30th anniversary in 2014, and we welcome all donations to help us continue our recovery work for another 30 years!If you would like to donate other amounts change the number, but keep the PLYM30 in capitals and don’t forget the pound sign!
- Donate online on:
- Contact us if you want to donate by other means
How will my money be used?
In Plymouth alone, 85,000 people suffer from mental health problems every year. Your money will fund vital support like:
- £50 – funds a one to one support session for anyone in mental distress
- £150 – funds workshops and support groups for young people with problems like eating disorders and self-harm issues
- £500 – funds an 8 week course at our Recovery College for someone suffering from anxiety and depression
- Daily drop-in services for those struggling with mental health issues
- £1,000 – training for our volunteers and mental health workers
- £10,000 – funds essential repairs to our buildings so they can continue to be there as a safe place to go for those in mental distress.