The aims of L’Ydille Lang focus on:
- Enabling self-improvement, willingness, and good faith in order to strive towards individual and social education by maintaining just relations with others, by self-fulfillment.
- Helping in the management of emotions.
- Transmitting knowledge in order to build responsible citizens, who take their actions and consciousness of their individual responsibilities in the respect of human rights.
- Protecting nature in favor of education for sustainable development: the right to a healthy and sustainable environment.
- Promoting tolerance and justice in order to combat racism, injustice and intolerance in order to move towards education for global citizenship by meeting different lifestyles and behaviors on the planet.
- Analyzing our interaction with other cultures, societies or social groups.