This page is a work in progress, and as the EMP:PATH project continues, we will populate this section with more information.
- Everyday Blessings: the Inner Work of Mindful Parenting by Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn
- Mindful Parenting by Susan Bögels and Kathleen Restifo
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talkby Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- Parenting From the Inside Out: How a Deeper Self-Understanding Can Help You Raise Children Who Thrive by Daniela Siegel & Mary Hartzell
If you want to find out more about mindfulness and how you can practice it, the following resources are very useful
- Professor Mark Williams from The University of Oxford –
Mindfulness and stress – click here.
- Rebecca Crane from The Bangor Centre for Mindfulness –
Mindfulness and stress
- Jon Kabat-Zinn – What is Mindfulness? Click here.
- Vidyamala Burch – Choosing to live well with pain & illness
- Vidyamala Burch – The Mindful Way to well being – The Breathworks approach – click here
- Ruby Wax talks about stress, anxiety and mindfulness – click here.
- Mindfulness on BBC Breakfast – January 2012 – Click here
- Mindfulness on Radio 4 – January 2015 – Click here