We try to make registration as easy as possible! Once you have decided what you would like to do at the Recovery College, then you can either:
- Call us on 01752 512280 to have a discussion or book an appointment
- Download and complete a Registration Form
- Email the form to us at [email protected]
- Post the form to us at 8 Woodside, Plymouth, PL4 8QE
- Bring the form to your appointment
You will have a 1 hour meeting with one of our Recovery College team who will listen to you without judgement to get a clear understanding of the support you need. We understand it can be a daunting experience making contact with a new organisation, but we will do our very best to put you at ease about making a positive step in your recovery!
*If you feel you need assistance to fill in your registration form, please don’t worry, we can support you to complete the form when you attend your first appointment.
Are you nervous?
We understand that you may be nervous about getting in touch for the first time. Our team are welcoming, friendly and very experienced. They will give you the time and space to talk about you. You can access as many of our services as you need, and in any particular order.